Discover How Dental Implants Can Change your Life
Do you love your smile?
Our smiles affect every part of our lives, but even one missing tooth can take it’s toll, causing you to hesitate to show yours to the world. If you’re missing a tooth, only one solution can restore function while preventing the loss of the jawbone. That solution is dental implants, the preeminent restoration for those with missing teeth. Learn more about dental implants and see how this treatment can enhance your smile and improve your life!
Advantages of Dental Implants
If you’re missing teeth, there are three common restorative treatments that can be used to replace them. While dentures and dental bridges are quicker and less expensive than dental implants, they can’t stop the shrinking of the jawbone. Only dental implants provide sufficient stimulation to prevent this. Learn more about the ways that dental implants are superior to other treatments.
- Dental implants maximize your chewing power.
- Dental implants are the most natural-looking restoration.
- You never have to remove your dental implants.
- Dental implants have a success rate that exceeds 95%.
- Speaking ability is optimized with dental implants.
- Cleaning and maintenance is a matter of simply brushing your teeth.
What to Expect During Dental Implant Surgery
Not every patient will qualify for dental implant surgery. It’s imperative that you have excellent oral health before committing to the procedure. If you have some dental issues to fix first, then a supplemental procedure may be necessary. Here is a summary of the typical steps involved with dental implant surgery:
- Consultation with Dr. Crandall
- Supplemental Procedures if Necessary
- First Surgery – Fixture is Inserted
- Recovery Period – Osseointegration and Recovery
- Final Surgery – Abutment and Crown are Attached
Trust Artisan Dental Care for Safe and Reliable Dental Implants
If you’re missing teeth, there’s no better replacement than dental implants. Providing the most durability, chewing power, speaking capability, and longevity of any treatment, dental implants are the optimal way to replace missing teeth. Dr. Crandall and our friendly team take pride in seeing our patients leave with fully-restored smiles. Contact Artisan Dental today with your questions or to find out more about this revolutionary procedure.